Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DO NOT GO TO GRAPEVINE Kawasaki. They over price out the ass and the staff are such conmen. I Have saved sooooo much money by shopping around and have come to realize in the DFW area this dealership (Grapevine kawasaki) is by far the worst one to go to. Just don't want any of you Texas guys and gals to jip your self's off :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saved 836 buying from the dealership I went too compared to Grapevine Kawasaki. Then last week I needed to get some new blinker lens covers and I ordered them from Grapevine (because its allot closer for me) and it was supposed to come in tomorrow Friday Aug. 3 well I called them today to change my contact phone number because I wouldn't have my phone on me that day and I found out the jackass's never placed my order. So I called up the place I bought my bike from and not only did I save a whole 1.50!!!!! =p but they actually placed my order. Needless to say I don't think I will ever be doing business at Grapevine Kawasaki ever again, no matter what I need.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up. We have a shop here in Denton I go to but will keep your advice in mind when I am out and about...

·
Registered
5 Posts
action over here on the eastside of dallas is pretty good about prices. but either way if u shop on the internet like on babbitts, things are going to be WAY cheaper then anything aroudn here.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Wow that really sucks, thats where i acutally bought my bike and my friend bought 2 bikes from there and we've never had a problem outta them, we are actually pretty cool with the workers there and we go rideing with Nate the salesman. But i'll be cautious from now on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol I didn't want to name any names but Nate is the guy who was jackin up my price. Maby I just looked like a real easy sale for Nate to take advantage of but after shopping around and finding a big price change plus that jackass telling me he ordered my lens cover that wasn't really ordered(Matt), I'm not ever doing business there again ><. Moral of the story......SHOP AROUND!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts