Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, I realise there is a Meet thread in here. but, Anyone up for a quick meet in wiltshire next weekend, just for an Eyeball and a chat?

Anyone?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Be rude not too seeing as I am just down the road. Only problem is I work all day Saturday and wont be free until 2 on Sunday*

There must be a few other west country boys or girls who are free for a quick meet…..

*Unless it is raining

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen someone else with a ninja Around Amesbury way, seen him/her twice today and each time it was on a round about and I couldnt quite see what model ninja it was.

Well, after 2 on sunday is fine with me, I do nothing all weekend apart from be a lone rider

·
Registered
90 Posts
Forecast doesn't show any rain for Sunday but guess the roads will still be greasy and covered in the usual salt and crap they put on....

Any ideas where to meet up? Marlborough seems pretty much half way between us.....

Anyone else tempted with a couple of hours of riding, drinking coffee and talking bollocks about bikes this Sunday?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Marlborogh is cool, I know there is a decent stretch of road between here and there, travelled it quite alot. Been there a few times, massive long town center too, plenty of parkig spaces.

Come on people... May aswell drag ya bikes out and come along!

·
Registered
90 Posts
What a great game of rugby, well happy! :)

It may be a bit cold people but its got to be better than staying at home and watching the eastenders omnibus...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts