Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have my supermoto and FZ6 so I thought I would pick up something a little different. Its been pretty fun to cruise on so far. Scrapes on everything though. Gonna need to rise it up a little here in the next couple days.

Attachments

·
Registered
879 Posts
LOLOL i see honda ruckus's puttering around town. really hilarious to see a ruckus that has been stretched. your ruckus(is that a ruckus?) looks pretty sweet, loving that back wheel.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOLOL i see honda ruckus's puttering around town. really hilarious to see a ruckus that has been stretched. your ruckus(is that a ruckus?) looks pretty sweet, loving that back wheel.
Yep 2012 Honda Ruckus. Its like nothing Ive ever ridden before. Not the fastest thing on earth by any means but it breaks some necks

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
I hope you don't think you still have a man-card after trading in a 636 for a stretched ruckus

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hope you don't think you still have a man-card after trading in a 636 for a stretched ruckus
Made 700 bucks on the last ruck I flipped. Hoping this will be close to the same margin. The zx6r I got rid of I had 1500 bucks in and sold it for 2750 and a 30 pack of budlight. An offer I couldn't refuse.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Budlight? Bud-fucking-light?
Dear god... ever heard of it being referred to as making love in a canoe?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts