Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the front fairing, side fairing, rear fairing.... left wing mirror and bar ends... oh and some touthc up paint for my tank.

And NO I was not riding when all this damage occured, she was stationary

Appreaciate any help

57 model ZX-6R

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
try ebay or the local wreckers

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
this D9 guy is starting to annoy the shit out of me.. every thread he is advertising... WE GET THE POINT! post in the vendor fourm... we dont need a spam post form you everytime someone has a question

·
Registered
571 Posts
It kinda looks to me as if this D9 person is buying the same kits that are advertised on eBay that ship from hong kong. Then just marking them up and promoting that they are shipped from the US.

Look at the pictures in his ads and the ones on eBay, see any similarities???

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
It kinda looks to me as if this D9 person is buying the same kits that are advertised on eBay that ship from hong kong. Then just marking them up and promoting that they are shipped from the US.

Look at the pictures in his ads and the ones on eBay, see any similarities???
judging by how he must not have a life and can post a link in reply to everything... ill assume he is 14 years old.. got a hold of his moms credit card and is trying to make a company to pay for a xbox 360

correct me if i am wrong mr. d9

·
Registered
10 Posts
You need to stop insulting me. I'm just trying to let people know that those on ebay are fakes from china. My kits are the real deal. This is the weekend and im on my home computer so everytime something comes in my inbox my computer dings at me. So quit bashing me and my company, if you never bought anything from me then how the hell do you know what I am selling. I'm not some snot nosed little 14 year old as you described. I am actually a US Marine by the day and this is a company my wife and I founded for our friends and I, after we all had some crashes. I thought this would be a good way to help out some other people in the same situation. I bought a front fairng from the dealership for nearly $400, that was ridiculous. So I cut the dealerships out and made my own gear. Don't knock us before you try us.

D9

·
Registered
571 Posts
The point is, don't bastardize everyone's threads with your ad.

Your sales strategies are terrible, and there should be no reason for you to tell everyone not to buy someone else's product because you think yours is better. If your product is better, people will start buying it, but not if you piss them off.

Also read the forum rules about commercial posts, it's a professional courtesy.

BOT:

Animalzilla, what year are you looking for?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
The point is, don't bastardize everyone's threads with your ad.

Your sales strategies are terrible, and there should be no reason for you to tell everyone not to buy someone else's product because you think yours is better. If your product is better, people will start buying it, but not if you piss them off.

Also read the forum rules about commercial posts, it's a professional courtesy.

BOT:

Animalzilla, what year are you looking for?
guess i could of just put it like that for him... but it wouldnt be as fun!
go ride your gixxer.:2finger:

:fire::gixxer::pissl:

:n6zlove buy a zx :n6zlove

·
Registered
553 Posts
Wow.....

·
Registered
35 Posts
:eek:fftopicD9 correct me if im wrong. this is a kwak site?:n6zlove
U have Gixer. why u on here then? u really want a kwak eh
U must have some size of warehouse there mate every part u sell u have a 1000 in stock
As some might say
Tosser!:rotfl

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.