Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the 07 today. I love it!!! It seems to handle quite a bit differently but I'll get use to it. It also has a lot more pep than my 03 rr. I was only able to put 6 miles on it today though because I have to work this evening. Oh well... tomorrow I ride. It is just so damn convenient that none of my extras from my 03 fit on this one. Guess I'll have to empty my pockets again. Anywhooter, after I get some stuff on my new bike I'll take some pics. Otherwise it looks like every other green 07... but man is she a bute!!!!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Cool! .. You making me want to go get a new bike.. Stop! I need to stop my self... I don't need to toss a $10k bike down the track. I don't want the insurance premiums.. Their I feel better... But I still want a new one... DAMN,, :banghead

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

C'mon man. What's 10k? Pocket change for ya isn't it? I'll sell ya my 03. :devious Then it'll only be half of that.

·
Registered
956 Posts
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

C'mon man. What's 10k? Pocket change for ya isn't it? I'll sell ya my 03. :devious Then it'll only be half of that.

Yeah but I don't like tossing pocket change down the track! I think I would go to the dark side any way and get an 07 Yamy R6.:tounge2:

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Congrats on your purchase! You sure made up your mind quick!

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
way to go man!! have fun on the new ride

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice!

very cool mann, i have a 07 my self, i can touch both feet flat on both sides, its great.. hope ya love it enjoy the ride and keep the ruber side down..!:thumbup

1 - 18 of 18 Posts