Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo! What is up! New to this forum, been on previous Mustang forums but I no longer have my GT and I now have my '06 ZX6R. I may find that someone on here is from my Area of current living. If anyone is from Tallahassee, Give me a shout out I probably know you. Otherwise if your new to me and you wanna chat cause I'm chill or you think I may be cool let me know :devious

Jumped on the forum with the intentions of looking for certain parts that I can't seem to scrounge up anywhere else.

05-06 ZX6R Steering Damper, A Slip-on Exhaust, and a Servo Eliminator. If anyone could help point me in the right direction for those items on the forums let me know as well.

Anyway Don't want to keep you all waiting forever so here's my baby, she's a beauty and fun as can be. Hence why those 3 little mods there would do her some justice.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Welcome to the page.... nice bike

browse thru the classified sections and you should find what you're looking for

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Welcome to the forum and nice ride :bigthumb:

You seem chill and you may be cool :yes

:p

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
Welcome. I still have my mustang. 05 GT

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks! Manolo, Corvus, SinCalVoodoo, ZXNasty, I am a pretty chill fellow haha.

@ZXNasty Aw man I am looking at getting another GT in the near future just got some job grinding to do to earn that pay! Mine was a '01 GT.

Also, Manolo I will Definitely take a look in the classifieds section thanks for pointing out that the forum has one.

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
@ZXNasty Aw man I am looking at getting another GT in the near future just got some job grinding to do to earn that pay! Mine was a '01 GT.
Mine was my first baby. Ive had it for over 5 years. It's got more money in it than the bike.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine was my first baby. Ive had it for over 5 years. It's got more money in it than the bike.

Yeah, I had about 4 grand into mine, and just decided to get back on two wheels for a while. But the '05 are nice looking ponies I am not sure which style I will pick yet when I start looking just that it will be at minimum a GT. :)

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
Yeah, I had about 4 grand into mine, and just decided to get back on two wheels for a while. But the '05 are nice looking ponies I am not sure which style I will pick yet when I start looking just that it will be at minimum a GT. :)
I think mines got about 6k in it. Hoping to do a motor rebuild this year and then start saving for forced induction.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Foxbody buuuddy! 87-93 GT or LX 5.0! I had a 91 LX and it was my favorite car to date. Loved that thing. Never should have sold it. :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think mines got about 6k in it. Hoping to do a motor rebuild this year and then start saving for forced induction.
Oh nice! that would be fun to do, or have someone do too. Me personally I like to grab a manual and have a go at it before I resort to the local shops :laugh

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
Oh nice! that would be fun to do, or have someone do too. Me personally I like to grab a manual and have a go at it before I resort to the local shops :laugh
Will not be a shop. I hate taking my stuff anywhere. It'll be me and my friend rebuilding it. He's built several 1000+ hp cars so I'm confident in his abilities. Gotta get the funds for the project though

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Foxbody buuuddy! 87-93 GT or LX 5.0! I had a 91 LX and it was my favorite car to date. Loved that thing. Never should have sold it. :(
You know I would love to own a Foxbody, but Tally isn't well known for its supply of parts or parts cars laying around to pull from if I have to. Although I do think about having one. They look so clean if done right, and they can run very smooth as well.:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Will not be a shop. I hate taking my stuff anywhere. It'll be me and my friend rebuilding it. He's built several 1000+ hp cars so I'm confident in his abilities. Gotta get the funds for the project though
Well there ya go! All set in that department, always seems like the moo-lah is lagging behind though huh. I am sure it will be a fun project! I am just ancy to get my hands on another pony.

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
Well there ya go! All set in that department, always seems like the moo-lah is lagging behind though huh. I am sure it will be a fun project! I am just ancy to get my hands on another pony.
Now that I have a career it's just waiting. And once I get a settlement from an accident last year I'll pay off the bike and have one less payment to make every month

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
You know I would love to own a Foxbody, but Tally isn't well known for its supply of parts or parts cars laying around to pull from if I have to. Although I do think about having one. They look so clean if done right, and they can run very smooth as well.:)
Foxbodies are the Honda Civics of muscle cars. You can get pretty much anything you need for them from Summit or Jegs. Love the 5.0 302 and the T-5 already has a reputation for reliability. Get a 5 lug conversion, upgrade the suspension, change your induction/boost if you wish, and you have a solid car.

:yes

Reactions: RideFree636

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
Foxbodies are the Honda Civics of muscle cars. You can get pretty much anything you need for them from Summit or Jegs. Love the 5.0 302 and the T-5 already has a reputation for reliability. Get a 5 lug conversion, upgrade the suspension, change your induction/boost if you wish, and you have a solid car.

My dad is going to be building one of those replica cobra kit cars and is thinking about putting a 302 in it. That's gonna be one bad monster

Reactions: RideFree636

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Now that I have a career it's just waiting. And once I get a settlement from an accident last year I'll pay off the bike and have one less payment to make every month
Oh cool, that's good, sounds like you have a pretty decent time frame to gather the money then and make sure you get everything you need. I miss that V8 purr though :sigh:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Oh hek yeah, I know about Jegs pretty well, I had a civic I tore apart and modded as my first car in high school. Jegs was a good resource for parts. But yeah I see the conversion a lot I was curious about it. Alright well I may start outreaching to nearby areas for a Foxbody at the end of summer. Depends really on how my ARMY training goes this summer for any set decisions.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts