Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

How to pick up a bike like a girl

9K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  drewwilks 
#1 ·
#12 ·
Lol I'm 69" and around 140 and I pulled my 05 636 up from the kickstand side and I'm not some juiced muscle man

However this is a good idea if you can't get it up otherwise.
Well this was more for the ladies, hence why I posted it in the ladies section
I'm thinking more like 'treating' a girl like a bike rather than picking one up

Grease up the nipples
Warm up the rubber
Sticking your nozzle in the tank
Slinging your leg over
:whipping:

#3 ·
Lol I'm 69" and around 140 and I pulled my 05 636 up from the kickstand side and I'm not some juiced muscle man

However this is a good idea if you can't get it up otherwise.

#6 ·
Great Thread!!!
The "using your legs" technique, vs the "manly man reach down and using your lower back just lift that sucker up" is a classic piece of advice and instruction that newbies should know. I'm in the middle of trying to teach my wife how to ride a motorycle well enough to pass the test at..... "motorycle school"... and they sure don't teach that at the school. One of the first things I showed her was how to pick up the 350 pound V-Star training bike. She was not happy, but when I told her that standing there looking at it as the tractor trailer is bearing down on her was not gonna' help matters....
I've always told my friends who ride bikes that if they do not know how to pick up their ride, then they need to grab the blankets, lay it over and find out.....

Reactions: commiehunter
#8 ·
Where's the video "How to pick up a girl like a bike"?

Reactions: Mft624
#16 ·
Actually, take it from someone who was brought off their bike (before the ninja) by a single stone that it can!
When you're turning and at slow speed it's surprising how little it takes to topple a bike.
Its because your ovaries were unbalanced:laugh

Reactions: MikeyBzx600c
#27 ·
So I have to admit that I didn't have the sound on when I watched the vids. However, it looks like she wasn't looking where she needed to go or something because you were quite a distance away and she wasn't really gaining on you that fast. She had quite a bit of space to recovery or get around you... or so I would think. But it also depends on her skill level too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.