Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Administrator
8,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am tossing around some ideas in my mind regarding the forum and I am curious about something: How many of you are currently, active, licensed, racers?

If you don't mind, could you respond with what club/organization you are currently racing with and, on average, how many races per season you are participating in?

***PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU DO NOT MEET THIS CRITERIA***

This includes our friends overseas.

Thanks,

MoM

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just purchased a 2012 ZX6R and a 2009 back up bike. I am running CCS Florida/Southeast for the remainder of this season and the AMA event in September NJMP. I will be running a full AMA Supersport season next year or at the very least just east coast events (depending on support).

I am a new member on this forum and was going to put something out introducing myself. We are looking for some sponsors to join us next season for our AMA effort. This is my first Kawasaki race bike and I am expecting great things next year. Testing has gone really well so far.

I don't know how many companies are on this forum but figured it would be worth a shot. I am based out of Tampa Bay Florida, any contacts would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason Johnson AMA/CCS #258

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
CMRA. I was planning to do at least 5 rounds this year, but I blew my motor in round 1, so that unexpected expense put me back quite a bit. Will end up only doing 3 rounds. Not sure how many I'll do next year. Trying to save for land.
-Cody

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Yeah currently racing this year in the Superstock 600 class with the ThundersportGB club, we have 9 rounds a year with 3 races at each round. Had to miss my last round as I had to pay to fix the bloody van so itching to get back out but have to wait another 4 weeks :headbang:

·
Registered
459 Posts
WERA Novice 461

Been racing a 2003 ZX6R, but just got picked up on the Kawasaki Racer incentive program on a 2013 which is being torn down and prepped.

This season I am running the entire Northeast/Mid Atlantic Series C-SBK, C-SS, B-SS. Only race I am not doing is the vintage series at Mid Ohio.

Northeast/Mid Atlantic Region
4/20-21 Summit Point Raceway, Summit Point, WV-DH,rs, -Complete
6/1-2 Summit Point Raceway, Summit Point, WV-rs,V, -Complete
6/6-9 WERA Cycle Jam at Road Atlanta, Braselton, GA-V, - Complete
7/19-21 Vintage Motorcycle Days, Mid-Ohio, Lexington, OH-V, -Not going
(limited classes and age limit)
8/2-4 Virginia International Raceway, Alton, VA-DH,E,rs,
8/24-25 Nelson Ledges Road Course, Garrettsville, OH-rs,V,
9/7-8 Pittsburgh Int'l Race Complex, Wampum, PA-DH,rs,
9/20-22 Summit Point Raceway, Summit Point, WV-E,rs,V

Here is a link to the schedule:
WERA Motorcyle Road Racing :: 2009 Season :: v2013n7x4 ::

·
Registered
489 Posts
Motoseries '05 zx6r

just doing two or three rounds this year, hopefully more next.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
CCS #132 Am Mid-Atlantic
Shooting for 6 rounds this year and a full schedule next year. Classes: MW SS, HW SS, MW SB, GTU.

We getting a ZX6r.com sponsorship? ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
CCS NE

AM - '09 zx6r

All 7 rounds @ LRRS, NH

4 races per round: HWSS, HWSBK, UNSS, UNSBK

·
Administrator
8,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CCS #132 Am Mid-Atlantic
Shooting for 6 rounds this year and a full schedule next year. Classes: MW SS, HW SS, MW SB, GTU.

We getting a ZX6r.com sponsorship? ;)
I am tossing around some ideas in my head about how we might be able to effectively promote the racing scene in our forum. I wanted to get an idea of how many racers we have on here to see how worthwhile of an endeavour it would be. I can't guarantee that anything will come of this, but I am putting out the feelers.

Reactions: TheEvilTwin

·
Super Moderator
5,458 Posts
CVMA Amateur #886
Planning to attend all 7 rounds in our season, which starts in September and runs through April.

1 - 20 of 223 Posts