Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT:

Alright I have fixed the shitty photos I tried to show you guys last night.

I had been having issues on how I'm going to fit my brake light and plates undertail because of my exhaust being in the way.

http://imgur.com/fOZC6

I ordered a plate frame with an led strip to light up the plate. Figured out brackets to bolt that down along with how to strap the light on it as well. How'd I do?

http://imgur.com/ecNNg

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
Bro the pics make it look like a abortion gone wrong. LOL Do that custom work some justice and take some pics during the day with the cover off. Can't really make anything out with those pics.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry guys, a little drunk with that post last night. Will get some better pics up today.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Yeah I'm waiting for better pics aswell lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry guys, better pic added.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Is that the tail light on the bottom of the tag?? if it is the rear wheels guna rip it off

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is that the tail light on the bottom of the tag?? if it is the rear wheels guna rip it off
It's not that low. Trust me I had plenty of other places I could of mounted it but that was the problem.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
Those pics are better. Isn't your bike a 07-08? How and why is the exhaust not under her tight little ass? Did you do it? Post some pics from the side? My curiosity has been peaked.

·
Registered
725 Posts
otherside

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Those pics are better. Isn't your bike a 07-08? How and why is the exhaust not under her tight little ass? Did you do it? Post some pics from the side? My curiosity has been peaked.
Yes it is '07. Here is the profile shot. This is a custom exhaust system from the headers up with a carbon fiber exhaust. My next project is to shave away some fairing to get the lsl slider bracket out of this side and to put in my woodcraft sliders. Anyways...

What does the Reddit crowd think? My first one. - Imgur

I guess it's titled that for some reason. I did post to reddit but It seems weird that it titled this picture from that post...

·
Registered
166 Posts
WHY... WHY... why did you relocate the exhaust from under the tail? That is the BEST part of the 07-08 look. How are you planning to keep the can from melting the fairing that it will rest near? If you are goiing to keep that set-up, I would suggest flipping the light to the top of the plate - would look better.

There are other options that will let you keep the sexy undertail exhaust. Most guys would just tuck the taillight under the tail. Here's mine after relocating the junk...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The previous owner had a custom exhaust system made for it. Fully custom from the headers up with a carbon fiber muffler.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
WHY... WHY... why did you relocate the exhaust from under the tail? That is the BEST part of the 07-08 look. How are you planning to keep the can from melting the fairing that it will rest near? If you are goiing to keep that set-up, I would suggest flipping the light to the top of the plate - would look better.

1.jpg[/IMG]
+1 on this idea

1 - 20 of 22 Posts