Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone is in the houston area on here? I'm down by freeport but I like to explore new places to ride. Anyone know of any good places?

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
North Houston here. And there isn't shit to ride around here besides the national forest and the hill country north of Brenham or up in Austin. And like Exhalted said, check out MotoHouston. Thicken your skin too, they're mostly a bunch of tools and trolls.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol yeah I'm actually on motohouston as well lol. That's why I asked it here. Don't get it wrong though you can get some good stuff out of em

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
South East side (league city).. Not riding right now but currently in the market for 2-wheels. The itch is too much to not scratch :laugh

Im on the motohouston forums under the same handle.

·
Registered
177 Posts
It's been awhile since I been on here. I been overseas. I'll be back in porter around end sept. I might have to do some work before I ride. Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
773 Posts
It's been awhile since I been on here. I been overseas. I'll be back in porter around end sept. I might have to do some work before I ride. Any help would be appreciated
Zzzzzzombie thread! All kidding aside, I'm in the Pearland area, and also have a black '07 ZX6R. I'm willing to offer any help I can give. What work are you considering, before you ride?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts