1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
442 Posts
I'd personally pay the little extra and get a real M4 if that's the way you're leaning. Although the concept is very simple from the looks of a M4 exhaust, I'd just feel better knowing it wasn't literally a Chinese knock off. Can't say much for the cowl as I don't have one, but once again....def prob go with a real M4. People on the forms here sell used for cheaper than that fake. Keep an eye out.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Idk about the exhuast but the seat cowl will more than likely fit , but it's from Hong Kong so quality is the question .. It'll be like rolling the dice. Good luck

·
Registered
628 Posts
I agree, I'd spend a little extra to get the real thing. The China stuff has been known for bad paint and poor fit in most cases. You can get a brand new m4 for $307 shipped to your door within a few days rather than a few weeks from china...if you get it at all.

Reactions: Strider

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
I can tell just from the photo that exhaust is not as good as the real M4. You can see that the lower pipe is two different sized pieces welded together instead of one piece with a proper bend in it.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Or, if you are interested, you could buy a complete M4 system for $600 rather than just a slip on. May as well actually produce more power with it =).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.