·
Registered
11,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Day after my birthday

I'm very very glad this movie is being made, but I wish that they would've waited until the end of this season.

....and even more hopeful; the movie would be discussing Rossi's historic 10th MotoGP championship :cool:

Will this be any different than Faster / Fastest [aside from narrator] ??

I'm stooooked for this.

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
Im not sure how i feel about Pitt narrating seriously they should of gotten Morgan Freeman. That dude could narrate Dr. Seuss and id still be balls deep into whatever he was saying.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
i would be fine with ewan mcgreggor narrating again, at least hes an enthusiast. either way i cant wait.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Im not sure how i feel about Pitt narrating seriously they should of gotten Morgan Freeman. That dude could narrate Dr. Seuss and id still be balls deep into whatever he was saying.
This is what I was wondering about brad pitt. Faster and Fastest were both narrated by Ewan McGregor and I think he did a really good job. Not only that but he has a genuine passion for motorcycles. His 2 documentaries, The Long Way Round and The Long Way Down were pretty cool. If you have Netflix you should check them out.

Either way, I'll be looking forward to this.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I couldn't place the voice of the narrator at first, and based on the monotone stoner sound of him I thought it was Keanu Reeves. Either one is a poor choice, but the movie looks awesome enough to possibly overcome Brad's emotionless voice.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Ditto on Morgan Freeman.

Looks like a great guys night out. Or might get a keg and have a guy's night in.

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
Yeah I thought McGregor did a great job in faster and fastest and I also really enjoyed the long way around and long way down movies. Apparently Charlie is trying to get him to do a long way up moving from Argentina to Alaska I think that is going to be a sick movie to.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts