Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki ZX6R KRT
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Happy Easter!

I wonder if anyone has experience with either of these slip-on mufflers and can offer any feedback or recommendations. I prefer full cans vs. short and want to keep the cost down to around 450 and under for the slip-on. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,724 Posts
Slip ons are only about noise level and appearance not about performance....so look at them and buy what you like- it will make zero difference to the bike...

Reactions: SCNinja636

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki ZX6R KRT
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slip ons are only about noise level and appearance not about performance....so look at them and buy what you like- it will make zero difference to the bike...
Technically they are good for shedding a few pounds as well as asthetic and sound but I get they are not for HP gains.

I currently have a Graves carbon fiber on my other Ninja and it rocks but I don't feel like spending 700 on a slip on. I am not familiar with Hindle or Arrow so I am just looking for feedback from those that have owned them regarding build quality etc.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I can vouch for the Arrow, although I don't have that model (I have the KoneX). As stated it's a lot lighter than the stock exhaust and with a mid-pipe/booster-plug I can whoop a stock bike's butt easily.

Reactions: SCNinja636

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki ZX6R KRT
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I can vouch for the Arrow, although I don't have that model (I have the KoneX). As stated it's a lot lighter than the stock exhaust and with a mid-pipe/booster-plug I can whoop a stock bike's butt easily.
Thanks for the feedback. I talked to a neighbor who owned Arrow in the past and he had good feedback also. I'm leaning towards Arrow at this point but there is a 4-6 week delivery time so I may just end up with the Hindle.

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki ZX6R KRT
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
So I ended up ordering the Hindle Evolution Titanium and Carbon tip because the Arrow has a month+ wait.

I also ordered the Servo buddy.

Reactions: Newyork

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
So I ended up ordering the Hindle Evolution Titanium and Carbon tip because the Arrow has a month+ wait.

I also ordered the Servo buddy.
Post some pics if you don’t mind and how loud/quiet is it compared to the Graves on your other bike?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki ZX6R KRT
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I finally got the Hindle Evolution catback installed and it sounds great, looks great, and weighs a lot less than the OEM catback. I'm guessing about 8-9lbs weight difference.

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki ZX6R KRT
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Post some pics if you don’t mind and how loud/quiet is it compared to the Graves on your other bike?

Funny you should mention the Graves on the 400. The wife commented that the Graves was a lot louder than the Hindle, but they sound completely different because of the twin vs the 4 cylinder. The twin was definitely louder. I have a youtube video with the Graves at idle. I will record and post the Hindle at idle for comparison.

Reactions: Newyork

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki ZX6R KRT
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That looks like a brand new Zx10r you have there....very nice! Exhaust looks great!

I just uploaded a video of the Hindle cold start and idle.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts