Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, im new to the forum, also new to 636's, i have owned mine now for about 1, 1/2 months and covered nearly 2000 miles, this bike reaally is f-in awsome, i owned an fzr 400rr before but am glad to have upgraded! :0 any way hope everyone had a wicked xmas n new year, right now formy question, deoes anyone know where i can get a high rise can for a 2004 b1h? i have an acropovis end can and link pipe at the minute but would really like to have a high rise can insted, can i just buy a bigger link pipe or do i have to but a complete new system? any help would be great, cheers guys!

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Welcome to the site!

I have a Scorpion Hi Mount GP Titanium. It's not a high rise but I'm not sure if I've seen a high rise on a 6R (Seen plenty on 10's though), I am more than likely wrong. Would probably pay to have a look around manufacturers websites or take a squiz on bikepics.com and see if you can spot one. You'd only need the get a different midpipe, not a full system.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey guys, just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here for the big welcome when i joined, this forum is top end, the mutts nuts to be fair! havn't been on here in a while as i forgot my password, but heres to an awsome summer of ridin for all of us! see you out there on the roads!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts