Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took about 30 mins taking my time. Pretty simple install saying as I had to run a wire to the battery on my retrofitted BKmoto kit on my 650!

Lemme know what ya think...Prob gonna throw the mirrors back on fyi

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks great, as soon as I bought my 2010 ZX-6R, the stock head lamps were replaced with HID's and also ditched the stock brake lines with steel-braided Galfers brake lines.

The extended visibility at night is great and in most cases drivers ahead of you pull out of your way....

·
Registered
812 Posts
Damn and I was just gonna ask how much for the mirrors? Dibs if you decide to sell anyway.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Can anyone tell me what HID kit/bulb is needed for an 09?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Took about 30 mins taking my time. Pretty simple install saying as I had to run a wire to the battery on my retrofitted BKmoto kit on my 650!

Lemme know what ya think...Prob gonna throw the mirrors back on fyi
Which HID kit did ya buy? Love that cutoff. Looks great. Temp 4300?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Love the hids. Got the same ones.

IMO put back the mirrors. For some reason that first pic makes your front look like some kind of deceptacon transformer. That and it's much safer with mirrors on. Bought my bike without mirrors and only bar end mirrors. Couldn't see crap and my bike being an 05 looked like some weird alien head without mirrors. But that's my preference...to each his own

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love the hids. Got the same ones.

IMO put back the mirrors. For some reason that first pic makes your front look like some kind of deceptacon transformer. That and it's much safer with mirrors on. Bought my bike without mirrors and only bar end mirrors. Couldn't see crap and my bike being an 05 looked like some weird alien head without mirrors. But that's my preference...to each his own
Yeah, it looks cool to some people and others don't like it. Like I said, I have already put them back on :) thanks for the opinion though, whitecel

1 - 17 of 17 Posts