Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to take the time and say hi to everyone on this site. I am pleased to have a chance to see fellow bikers and see us all come into one place to speak of the beauties and mishaps of our bikes. Heres a short clip of my buddies and I. I'll be posting motorcycle vlogs, hope ya'll enjoy and if you're from central cali, hit me up. Thanks guys.

Riding With The Homies (Intro Video to My Channel) - YouTube

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Welcome. I would maybe edit your post quick. The guys here will eat you alive for the "stunting" stuff on the street. E.I - they will say you are the cause of their insurance rates.

Just a suggestion, but do your thing :gixxer:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome. I would maybe edit your post quick. The guys here will eat you alive for the "stunting" stuff on the street. E.I - they will say you are the cause of their insurance rates.

Just a suggestion, but do your thing :gixxer:
Thanks bro. I appreciate it. It's just an intro video I was working on but i totally see your point. :thumbup:. Thanks for the good warming welcome lol.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It's not an "every-day thing" we do stunts. Just throwing it outthere before everyone gets a misconception of our riding style

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Welcome. The end of the video looks like you're in a pretty desolate place so I don't really care about that.

You're all chasing the shit out of those wheelies though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We got pulled over because there was a call from a close redsident who allegedly said we were racing down the vacant street. The officer was pretty cool and lets us go with a verbal warning prior to confronting my friend about driving without an m1.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome. The end of the video looks like you're in a pretty desolate place so I don't really care about that.

You're all chasing the shit out of those wheelies though.
Yea it's an outskirt street that has literally no flow of traffic. The wheelies are in second gear. I'm still learning how to play with my balance point; it's still pretty scary :redface:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts