Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined recently,, seems to be a great site,, getting fed up riding to work in crap weather .... bring on the sunshine ..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hello and welcome! Got to post some pics of your bike.....its the law.

What part of the UK are you from? Its fairly sunny here and as soon as I finish work I will going for a quick blast.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Ive been out today 1st time for 2 months since start of shit weather. went out loverly sunny weather,and on new pirelli corsa 3's. brilliant tyres .cant wait for the summer to kick in big time,noticed loads of bikes out aswell.bring on the sun :banana:banana:banana

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
welcome aboard mate, pics would be nice

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hello mate & welcome.

I finally escaped into the sun yesterday, Brill to get out the house on my sparkling beast. She still looked clean when I came home. Happy days!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I finally managed to get my bike out for a blast, the first of many this year.

My aim is to cover at least 3000 miles this year, gonna try for a trip over to France for a long weekend. Will schedule that for the nice weather around June or July, camping appears to be pretty cheap and the facilities are top notch.

Has anyone got any plans for a similar jaunt? Maybe we can all meet up and have a few beers, anyone interested?

·
Registered
428 Posts
hello, me and some mates (12 of us) have just booked the ferry and hotels for Moto GP in Assen the end of June. Should be a good laugh, my mates go every year that's the reason I passed my test to join in with there antics.

Bikes, Beer & everything else that Holland has to offer!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome to the UK Zone!!!

Why not join my thread 'UK Meet-Up' - lots of us from the UK are interested in doing a meeting somewhere and probably a track day (or a riding skills track day?), let me know......will arrange it as soon as the weather improves enough to entrust a fairly long ride out!

Don't fancy getting wet........great this English weather!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts