Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, just new in here nice site, I ride a 06 636, ohlins front and rear, damper, filter, rear hugger, dbbl, sliders, muzzys, nos, crg levers, blabla....
121.5 at rear wheel and 140.1 with the button, just a note to say hi

MM:)

·
Registered
66 Posts
nitrous :) pics pics pics...... oh yeah welcome

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hi Matt, Welcome aboard. Let's see your scooter!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok here ya go

hugger is off at mo due to wk being done on this cold winter, getting her ready for the sprints, flying 1/4 .. before nos and front cog 1 up I posted a 265.28 kph reading 297 on dash, this time with nos and avgas 50 50 we will get 290 to 300 hope anyways.

side close.jpg

hpro.jpg

left rear.jpg

·
Registered
503 Posts
what's it like when nos kicks in?

oh yeah, welcome aboard too!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what's it like when nos kicks in?

oh yeah, welcome aboard too!

its like hmmmmm it is hard to explain really, I only push the button at 200kph in top, and the only reason for the nos is to push the bike to top speed with the higher gearing, if you push it in 3rd or 4th you get power wheelies and in 1st and second you will flip the bike, its a fogger system so I can only use the nos wide open, the 50 50 mix of avgas and 91 help it a lot to, ...
does anyone know if the hotbodies undertail kit is worth looking at? after I smash the 600 class record im going to tone it down and pimp it a little, you really dont need nos on a 600 thats got 121 hp at the rear, :coocoo.
sorry the pics are shit.

MM

·
Registered
764 Posts
welcome

1 - 20 of 29 Posts