Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, im a 24 y/o male in socal; i've been riding for a few years, this is my first owned kawasaki, i started on my cousin's 20 year old ninja 500 at 16, then got an f4i. I found a steal deal on a 2005 zx-6 with under 1k on the odo, the guy bought it as a showpiece and littered the poor plastics with crappy stickers advertising his custom shops.. meh. I asked why he had never ridden this beautiful machine and why he was selling: he says it just plain scared him.
so i traded up, brought her home and cleaned her up of all the nasty stickers and she looks gorgeous! i've put already put 1/3rd of the mileage on the odo in the short week i've owned her! ~I am in love with this motorcycle~ pretty sure i just hopped on the kwak train for a very long haul. ill post pictures after i wash her, i just wanted to sign on the forum and say hello

·
Registered
764 Posts
Congrats and Welcome

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
need pics

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i really appreciate the welcomes guys, this is an awesome forum, glad to be here. i know i've promised pics of my sweetie but my camera is currently on loan to an ex-gf, wich, probably means.. i wont get it back. i think the cost of a new camera vs. dealing with the ex-stupid is a no brainer :coocoo maybe i should start a poll. oh well.. any excuse is a good excuse to go to best buy.
im riding north to sacto on friday, ill try to put em up before then.
take care guys, and ride safe

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome to the zone....ride safe...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts