Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

New to the site and new to the country. Just brought a 05 ZX6R here in San Diego. Love it very much but few things annoying me (nothing major, only aesthetic so far, serious stuff will come later). I want to get some flush mount indicators and want to tuck the tail. What kit is best to buy for this and where to buy from?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
That bike looks stock. Hopefully that means it's super low miles and clean.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
218 Posts
welcome! and super clean bike!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Bike looks amazing.
Cant help u with your questions, cause i dont now where to buy stuff in the usa :)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Welcome !!! Tst industusrties. Jti exhaust . Lockhart Phillips for flush mounts ...love the bike really clean just like mine came love it !!!

·
Registered
631 Posts
motodynamic makes a taillight for the 13-15's, they're based just east of LA... about a 2hr drive with no traffic. military discount, too

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys great info. It is completely stock, with low miles and very clean. Brought at 13,000km and have had no issues to date.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Welcome. Lots of great, knowledgeable folks on this site can help with anything you want to do with your new wheels. Check out the technical section for any issues that may arise with your year model and download the service manual from this site when you get the chance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts