Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody. Introductions are in order. Purchased my beloved Vanessa, a.k.a. Nessie about 5 months ago. We have been through a lot since. Got her with 10,000 miles and almost stock everything except for rear blinkers that are not connected, integrated tail light, frame sliders, and fender eliminator. Just passed passed 5,000 miles that I have personally put on in the past 5 months of WINTER!! lol I get a lot of OMG's where I live but I just say, "It's a Passion". Just put new tires on and I am stressing out about needing new brake pads, chain, sprocket, rain gear(since I dedicated myself to riding all summer rain or shine), and the list goes on more every time I think about it. Oh well, Im dedicated now. Anyway, thats just a short intro. Ill be on more often. I am definently a squid and welcome any support and assistance on saving money, time and limbs. I went down once and was lucky with only scratches on frame slider and busted my knee pretty good.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Welcome!! And we are gonna need pics! Most of all make sure your wearing your gear when you ride. Can never be to safe

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Somebody say it, pics and gear a must here!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts