Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
I guess I don't really understand riding on the street like that but I did watch those parts of the first video because I was curious. After the second video was posted, I was like 'I like Styx' this might be good.

As soon as it started, my wife says, 'Could they have put a lamer song for that video?' 10 seconds later, 'Seriously, put on some headphones or turn it off.'. Anyway, that's my evening. Well, that and a few Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Extra.

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess I don't really understand riding on the street like that but I did watch those parts of the first video because I was curious. After the second video was posted, I was like 'I like Styx' this might be good.

As soon as it started, my wife says, 'Could they have put a lamer song for that video?' 10 seconds later, 'Seriously, put on some headphones or turn it off.'. Anyway, that's my evening. Well, that and a few Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Extra.
I feel your pain. :) I'm old so that song is actually in my wheelhouse. Actually I had been in the service for 10 years by the time that song came out. Was in Saudi at the time. :)

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Ugh, I'm jealous - I can't wheelie at all :(

It scares the crap out of me...haha. Looks like y'all were having a blast!
-Cody

·
Registered
865 Posts
This kind of reminds me of the guy that thought us track junkies were crazy for doing the track stuff at those speeds and he did stunting. Personally, wheelies and stunting don't do it for me but I can understand the skill involved and can appreciate why they do and enjoy it.

Also, I still enjoy Styx, not sure what the wife has against it. Really, most my music memory comes from bowling leagues in the 80's. Well, my mom loved Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie. My dad loved Pink Floyd and classic rock along with huge sound systems. Yeah, an interesting musical childhood at loud volumes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts