Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked her up Thursday as my first bike. I wish I got one a few years back because I'm already loving riding!! Had 4701 miles on it..

2008 zx6r, cotton candy plasma blue
4970 miles
twobros slip on
fender eliminator
swingarm (can someone tell me what it is, don't believe its stock)

got the pics with my chev and my dads harley too, its great riding with someone!

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The nosepiece got cracked transporting in a trailer from pressure from the straps.. the new one came in yesterday so ill switch em out soon

I took off the reflectors and plan to do HID conversion and a black windscreen next.. any other good simple things to do is appreciated!

·
Registered
879 Posts
great looking bike! riding with a buddy is fun but the best is riding the track! get that beast on a track where she belongs!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Looks just like mine! Another simple thing to do is to relocate the rear reservoir under the seat. Looks cleaner but make sure you cover the line going to it with some reflective tape to keep the heat away from it.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Nice! Please don't tell anyone it's "cotton" candy plasma blue. :thatsgay Just candy plasma blue. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice! Please don't tell anyone it's "cotton" candy plasma blue. :thatsgay Just candy plasma blue. :)
haha the guy I bought it off was very precise with the color name, so I just rolled with it!

Also I wasn't sure about the swingarm because someone said they thought it was an aftermarket one so it got me wondering...:rock:

Thanks for all the compliments on her everyone!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts