Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my mate found this night last month this week we got there early and did 5 runs , drag runs down a runway what a wicked rush getting the wheel up through first three gears I saw a load of zx6 riders any body go there from this site can't be leave I have not herd of this night before

·
Registered
6,525 Posts
i think that meeting has been going for a few years now .......ive never been but ive heard its a great time

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
well worth it nothing like blasting down a runway flat out mate its on the 4th wens. every month get your self down there i tried to get scoot down but he is saving for hols i got some vid of the night just dont know how to post it :dowhat if you are going we will have to meet up for a chat every bike is ok to ride there some people are pulling drag bikes out of vans ect good place to test your start line reaction time
hay scoobs have a look at my pics in the other thread and give me you view please many thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
me and my mate did portsmouth the other week stopped off near pettersfield where there was a bike night black downs area you would have to have a afternoon off but do able
check pics in my mods tread if you can mate give me your views please

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
take you about 2 hours from brighton scoobs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts