Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang,

I'm looking for my 2013 ZX-6R:

-Damper, Ohlins steering damper. If you have a good deal on a GPR v4 I'll consider that as well
-Shock, rear. Preferably Ohlins or Elka
-Wheels, preferably complete. Please undamaged/straight
-Rear sets, (Vortex/Woodcraft)
-Case savers (Woodcraft/GB Racing)
-Dynojet PowerCommander Ignition Module (Part no: 6-73)

Located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Postal Code shipping to: H4T 1C8

What have you got! :)

Thank you

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi bud, I'll say it how it is: The Want To Buy section of the Marketplace is good for shopping used (undamaged), instead of sticker price isn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong. This is simply my wishlist.

Especially racers/track day enthusiasts end up in circumstances changing up parts for an assortment of reasons

So far only have a lead on one item.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I was partially fucking with you. I am sure someone may have what you want. I guess that I just know too many people who want the BEST deal possible. This is not a bad thing entirely. I would be happy to sell you my Vortex rear sets after I am done with them. Or sell my Ohlins TTX shock, when I'm done with it. Or my Valved forks, or my PCV. You get the picture. Its just a matter of how long you want to wait for your parts. You know the drill. I buy the shit on sale from various interent vendors. No hard feelings anyway. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hehe, I hear you. The truth is, so far everything on my bike I've bought new. Budget is running dry, I'm hearing it from the wife, and I'm trying to keep the dream alive. I'm trying to do something smart for a change and go used lol.

Thanks for the help brothers.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2013-2016 parts

Hi gents,

I ended up coughing up retail for a new Ohlins SD042 because I wanted it before my last track day, and I secured a set of used wheels from a forum member here. Still on the look out for:

-Race fairings
-Shock, rear. Ohlins/Elka/Penske

I'm in Canada if it matters :p

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Hi gents,

I ended up coughing up retail for a new Ohlins SD042 because I wanted it before my last track day, and I secured a set of used wheels from a forum member here. Still on the look out for:

-Race fairings
-Shock, rear. Ohlins/Elka/Penske

I'm in Canada if it matters :p

Thanks!
I am afraid that I cannot help you with any used parts. If you decide that you want to get new, let me know and I can get you any Woodcraft parts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts