Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. So I am pretty new here. To cut a long story short I was in an accident and finally got the mechanical work done on my bike after saving some money. Now I just need electrical and fairings for my 2006 zx6r. Anyone have a recommended place to go to get a new fairing kit? I also have to get turn signals, a fairing bolt kit, a fender eleminator. Just you know the expenisve plastic left... Im trying not to rip a hole in my pocket . Any recommendations? Also what gauge wire are the turn signal wires on the rear I gotta add a little more last owner cut it really short.

:D

Thanks fellas

·
Registered
253 Posts
My suggestion would be to piece together an oem set off ebay. I bought a set of chinese ones for my 2012 and did a lot of swearing and throwing things while trying to make them fit properly. Partzilla is a good site for oem parts as far as the electrical stuff!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
I have what I believe is a Chinese set on mine, and it fit fine. That being said, I've heard more bad than good about fitment from others.

For screws, I'd heard bad things about the cheap sets you see online, so I bought all the replacement fasteners OEM. Yeah, it was expensive, but it makes my OCD happy.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm ordering Auctmarts for my 06 shortly. I'll let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
13,271 Posts
Search in the classifieds section of this site. There have been a lot of people selling 05/06 parts lately.

As for the wiring...anything as thick as a quarter will work.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Oh, I completely forgot. I have a couple pieces of 05/06 fairings. Let me know if you need a left side middle or a tank cover.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Auctmarts has been in business selling motorcycle fairings and accessories since 2004. Auctmarts fairings are made of a high grade ABS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts