Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have a 2005 zx6r its swing strong but not starting the fuel pumping isnt priming and the coil packs isnt sparking the plugs i check the relay box all the relays are clicking check all the fuses that i see they are good the ecu fuse is good to can any one help me figure out problem plz ?

·
Registered
87 Posts
You need to stick to one thread, I'm getting lost with you starting new ones randomly :mad:

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
13,667 Posts
Hi i have a 2005 zx6r its swing strong but not starting the fuel pumping isnt priming and the coil packs isnt sparking the plugs i check the relay box all the relays are clicking check all the fuses that i see they are good the ecu fuse is good to can any one help me figure out problem plz ?
Your punctuation is challenging. Does it crank but not turn over? Have you checked your wiring? How did you check spark and fuel?

How on many miles on the bike? Is this a recent issue? Recurring?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your punctuation is challenging. Does it crank but not turn over? Have you checked your wiring? How did you check spark and fuel?

How on many miles on the bike? Is this a recent issue? Recurring?
I put power from the battery directly to pump and the pump is working i take out one the spark plugs put it in the coil pack and let it rest on frame and it isnt sparking also checked the connections with a tester and no power going to them no power to the crank and cam sensor either

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I put power from the battery directly to pump and the pump is working i take out one the spark plugs put it in the coil pack and let it rest on frame and it isnt sparking also checked the connections with a tester and no power going to them no power to the crank and cam sensor either
And also this have never happen with me and the previous own told me never happened

·
Registered
13,212 Posts
The pump might be working when u apply power directly from the battery, but it might not be getting power otherwise.
When u first turn on the key and the master switch, you should hear the fuel pump prime for about 2 or 3 seconds and then stop. Do u hear that? It sounds like a high pitched whine.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The pump might be working when u apply power directly from the battery, but it might not be getting power otherwise.
When u first turn on the key and the master switch, you should hear the fuel pump prime for about 2 or 3 seconds and then stop. Do u hear that? It sounds like a high pitched whine.
So when u try to start the engine, its just keeps cranking, but it never starts?
no plz its not

1 - 12 of 12 Posts