Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi can anyone please help me ive bought a bike recently and got insurance but ive no money for a helmet:O has anybody got a old one that they are not useing that i could have or for a small charge as ive not money untill the end of feb when i get paid next what with it being xmas and all please i need to get on my bike.:)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I haven't got one, but good luck. Perhaps working overtime or a part time job would be a good idea - helment/jacket/pants/boots/gloves are not stuff you want to skimp on.

best of luck and happy new years:thumbup

·
Registered
29 Posts
:devious
Hi can anyone please help me ive bought a bike recently and got insurance but ive no money for a helmet:O has anybody got a old one that they are not useing that i could have or for a small charge as ive not money untill the end of feb when i get paid next what with it being xmas and all please i need to get on my bike.:)
:devious ebay is your best bet i got my helmet thier the 1 in my pic on my profile £350 brand new rx7 nankano gp rep,it's damaged now,so it's time for a new 1 ,don't go cheap it's your brain:coocoo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.