Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,anyone have any experience of Dainese boot fitment?
I currently wear size 47 RST boots which are a good fit and now I'm ordering the TR Course Out boots.
I tried on a pair of 45's at a local store and they were too tight but they had no other sizes.
Having to order them from Motocard in Spain so would like to get it right first time. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I wear a size 10 (US)
Dainese (TRQ Race Out) 43 (Euro) fits me perfect!

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hi all,anyone have any experience of Dainese boot fitment?
I currently wear size 47 RST boots which are a good fit and now I'm ordering the TR Course Out boots.
I tried on a pair of 45's at a local store and they were too tight but they had no other sizes.
Having to order them from Motocard in Spain so would like to get it right first time. Thanks for any help.
I just ordered the course outs! They are getting here tomorrow. I ordered size 44 (US 11) and I normally wear a US 10.5. Hoping they fit well as I ordered a touch large.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the above responses,very helpful,cheers Pfly and Clubfed11 for the links too.
I'm going to go for the 47,sounds like they measure "true" to size. Will let you know how I get on.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Thanks for all the above responses,very helpful,cheers Pfly and Clubfed11 for the links too.
I'm going to go for the 47,sounds like they measure "true" to size. Will let you know how I get on.
Thanks again.
I just got my size 44's (US 11) in. I would say they run a tad small. Compared to American sizing they are somewhat narrow. Like I said I normally wear 10-10.5 US.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just got my size 44's (US 11) in. I would say they run a tad small. Compared to American sizing they are somewhat narrow. Like I said I normally wear 10-10.5 US.
Perfect thanks for update,that's definitely made my mind up to go for the larger size (47)).
Will post on this thread once I get them and tell you my experience/review of boot.
Great response from all,much appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts