Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help needed asap !!!

Hello All,
I am in a pretty tough situation right now. I have CCS races this weekend down at CMP in South Carolina and I am in need of a water pump cover and the drain bolt/washer too for a 2007-2012 zx6r (i have an 09zx6r). I am in Somerset NJ and am planning on leaving here this Thurs morning with my teammates.
If there is any forum buddy's out there in the NJ area who is willing to lend me their cover and bolt for the weekend you would be a lifesaver!
I'd be willing to drain your coolant and remove it for you and fill it up too when returned. I can leave a deposit to cover the cost of a new one if damaged too.

Anyone able to help out let me know asap. thanks
shoot me a PM and we can talk.

thanks again!

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
FYI, Motosport.com is having a 25% off sale on OEM parts, and they offer reasonable overnight shipping.

·
Registered
8,195 Posts
Cover-pump,water
16142-0050
$120.30

bolt-flanged-small,6x12
132ba0612
$1.67

washer,6.1x12x1
92022-077
$2.12

Reactions: Schooley and Mattel

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys, but buying new oem will not be here by the end of this Wed. Only in stock items can make it if shipped overnight and unfortunately most everywhere the water pump cover is not in stock and will have to come from California and would be here til next week or so.

·
Registered
11,663 Posts
Next time just put up one thread ok? We'll see it. No need to have 3 duplicates and make our moderators work harder than they already do. :D

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
good luck!

Reactions: Shadyaj3
1 - 11 of 11 Posts