Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

help me find please

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  bonkey 
#1 ·
i am in need of a steering stablizer for a 2003 zx6r.please help

#3 ·
I highly recommend the Hyper Pro. I have the CSC (Constant Steering Control) which is your average damper while Hyperpro also offer the RSC (Reactive Safety Control) which ups the dampening after big jolts or at a higher speed. It also costs considerably more for the convenience! The CSC works brilliant for me and I couldn't recommend it more. The price isn't bad and they look pretty (Hooray!). I have mine set pretty high up there for twistie riding and general commuting and it's not too stiff for slow turns but works when I need it. I still get mild power created shakes (eg. Setting up for corner opposite to the one you're exciting very quickly while in a lower gear and going up hill!) but that's generally on the same corners every time where my riding style has been too aggressive for the setting. I've never had a full blown head shake with it installed unlike when I didn't have it. A damper, regardless of brand will make your bike feel like a new beast! The bike feels like it's planted to the ground and it honestly ups your confidence in your machine.

#9 ·
i have just sold a good WP steering damper to a good freind at a good price lol and have just bought a GPR one and will let you know what its like once fitted and tried but i havwe heard good things from a couple of quickish racers/riders, they are cheaper oredred from america and could let you know whom i got it from (£100 cheaper then uk buy)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.