Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me identify who makes this race tail? Need to find the lower part that covers the underside of the subframe. Bike is a 09 zx6r. No markings on any of the pieces.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
620 Posts
Can anyone help me identify who makes this race tail? Need to find the lower part that covers the underside of the subframe. Bike is a 09 zx6r. No markings on any of the pieces.

Some top view pics might help. Some brands have slightly different lines and contours. How is the quality of fiberglass?

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, it is separate alright.

Crashes well I see! Thanks for the help. I'll have to give them a call and see if they sell that part by itself.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Crashes well I see! Thanks for the help. I'll have to give them a call and see if they sell that part by itself.

Haha no problem! I think they do sell it separately. I think it's called the "underdraft". You may want to use dzuz fasteners instead of the cheap pop rivets I used lol

·
Director of Moderation
9,807 Posts
Sounds like you got it figured out but Ryan didn't know what it was?? Figured he bought the fairings.

Also I thought his bike was all yellow. Did he re-paint recently?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds like you got it figured out but Ryan didn't know what it was?? Figured he bought the fairings.

Also I thought his bike was all yellow. Did he re-paint recently?
Lol he said he didn't remember.

·
Director of Moderation
9,807 Posts
Lol he said he didn't remember.

Surprised that a reputable company like Armor Bodies doesn't have any logos or labels inside. I know Hotbodies does.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts