Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my bike was stolen a few weeks ago and I've finally gotten around to fixing it. I had the head piece off when it was stolen so they installed a light. I can't figure out how to get it off. It's plugged in somewhere under the air cleaner. I need to get this off but I can't figure out how. Help?

·
Registered
345 Posts
That’s pretty vague. A picture would help.
He did link to two pictures but they aren't that helpful.

OP, do you have a service manual for the bike? If not, go to: Master Service Manual Thread

And download one. It should tell you how to remove the airbox and whatever else you need to get off to remove the headlight that was installed.

Mark

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He did link to two pictures but they aren't that helpful.

OP, do you have a service manual for the bike? If not, go to: Master Service Manual Thread

And download one. It should tell you how to remove the airbox and whatever else you need to get off to remove the headlight that was installed.

Mark
Yes, I got the air box off. What'd I'd like to know what this wire is supposed to go to. I've tried to put my finger on what wire I'm talking about. It's the one that fully covered, not the red and black or blue and yellow. I thought it would be my headlight assembly connection, however the headlight assembly has 4 wires going into the connector and the wire that I think has been cut only has two. In the second photo it's the wires without the crimps.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts