Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
back story: i was riding today and some a$$hole cut me off in the carpool jumped into the carpool lane forcing me to jump on my brakes. i thought nothing of it at first, i get off the freeway, and am riding normally then i get o another stop. i start o go when the light turns green shift into second then the engine shuts off. i pull to the side and it just wont start. i bring it home and see the fuse is blown when i take it apart. i get another fuse in and replace it, but it just blows this one. so i try to replace it again. turn the ignition, hit the run switch to on, hit the start buton and bam! another fuse blown. please someone help me! i don't know what it can be, i haven't installed anything except a windscreen in quite a while. i don't know what it can be.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ecu fuse

I'm having the same problem with my 2010 zx6r. I was replacing fuses, and finally it started popping them when I turned the key. My mechanic thinks it's the exhaust servo... He disconnected it and it quit blowing the fuse. It's a pink wire in the loom under the seat. Hopefully that fixes it. Will let you know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts