Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Help buying boots for my girlfriend

Tags
boots women
3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  07chuck 
#1 ·
My girlfriend and I are looking for boots for her. She will only be a passenger and wont ride alone. She is very stylish person and pretty picky. She doesn't need track style stuff since she will only ride with me casually, something a little more urban that will be worn with jeans mostly and cute as she puts it. Ladies do you have any recommendations of what would be a good boot for her? thanks we appreciate it.

#11 ·
Thanks she likes the purple shoes but I really want her to get something with a little more protection.

Don't carry $50 bills if u play poker.

Don't walk under ladders.

Don't buy your girl boots..... She will walk away with them.

If ur superstitious don't do it!
Ha ha ha im not superstitious but that's funny!:laugh

My wife recently upgraded from SIDI's to Daytonas, and really likes them a lot.

If you can't find something here, you are over thinking it.

Of course, you 'buying it' and her 'picking it out' is what we all expect will happen. Hope you are really tight with her as there are few things that make breakups worse than the girl walking away with all the stuff you bought her.
Yeah so true almost as bad as taking the dog.

I'm no lady (or gentleman, for that matter. lol) but gettest thou to the nearest Cycle Gear. They usually have a ton of high-end women's riding boots on the clearance rack, because women just don't hang out in there like doods do.

True story.
that sounds like a good idea we kinda just peeked in there and didn't really look around at stuff.

+1 another vote for Daytona, safety wise there is nothing better.

+1000 to this

Riding isn't a fashion show, when buying boots safety and protection should be the first and only priority.
preach on! im still hoping she goes for at least something that covers her shins.

I'd have to see her legs before I could comment. Got any pics?
LMAO!

#3 ·
Don't carry $50 bills if u play poker.

Don't walk under ladders.

Don't buy your girl boots..... She will walk away with them.

If ur superstitious don't do it!

#4 ·
My wife recently upgraded from SIDI's to Daytonas, and really likes them a lot.

If you can't find something here, you are over thinking it.

Of course, you 'buying it' and her 'picking it out' is what we all expect will happen. Hope you are really tight with her as there are few things that make breakups worse than the girl walking away with all the stuff you bought her.

#9 ·
+1 another vote for Daytona, safety wise there is nothing better.

Me... Ankles are fragile, but I would also wear full leathers. It is cheaper than skin grafts.
I don't know about you, but my woman, though awesome and constantly amazes me with her grace, is made of the same flesh and bone as I. If she ever chooses to ride with me she will have equal or greater gear.
Ey3
+1000 to this

Riding isn't a fashion show, when buying boots safety and protection should be the first and only priority.

Reactions: Ey3l45h
#6 ·
Sidi Vertigo Lei

made for a womans foot (smaller at the ankle and narrower than mens boots)

nothing more needs to be said.........

#10 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.