41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm looking to those exhausts.
With one your guys recommended. ?

Firth is $32
The other $46.
Cheap azz pieces from ebay.

Note:
A guy selling me a used Yoshimura TRS Street Slip-On Exhaust!

So what's your recommendations ?
Ty in advance.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Of your chosen choices, only that Yosh is the possible choice...............
fuck those other chinese pieces of shit!

Reactions: HrGoGo and Strider

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of your chosen choices, only that Yosh is the possible choice...............

fuck those other chinese pieces of shit!
Yoshi 1
Chinese pos. 0.

Lol I like ur confidence. I can feel it.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I’m with Rivers...if you like your bike treat it nice with quality parts. It will reward you by looking good!

I just put this on mine and it wasn’t expensive Leo Vince LV-10. It sounds absolutely awesome too!

Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m with Rivers...if you like your bike treat it nice with quality parts. It will reward you by looking good!

I just put this on mine and it wasn’t expensive Leo Vince LV-10. It sounds absolutely awesome too!

View attachment 96224

Looking nice. And u said it sound nice. So happiness all around.

How much u paid ?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Looking nice. And u said it sound nice. So happiness all around.

How much u paid ?

Best sound I’ve heard from this bike.
I just replaced a different Leo and before that I had an M4. When I first bought the bike there was a Two Bro’s on it which I quickly replaced.

I got the exhaust from WRS Italy and it cost $266 shipped.

Adjustments.jpg

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Reactions: Newyork

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Hmmm makes me wonder what pipe you have on your bike....lol
Hehe, I had the Akrapovic for a while, then I installed the M4 GP with the baffle, then I removed the baffle within a couple days, and that is what it's running now. :)

You must have lost your hearing ability?
LOL, no. It has a deep, throaty, loud growl that I love! I do wear ear plugs when I ride though (always have, for the wind noise).

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hehe, I had the Akrapovic for a while, then I installed the M4 GP with the baffle, then I removed the baffle within a couple days, and that is what it's running now. :).

I knew it! I hear you the Akra on this bike isn’t that loud ...my boy has it and he’s always complaining about that. It’s a beautiful exhaust tho.
On the other hand The M4 was WAY too loud for my liking which is why I got rid of it.

Leo Vince is my go to for exhausts now. I haven’t heard any bike with a Leo that I didn’t like.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
I knew it! I hear you the Akra on this bike isn’t that loud ...my boy has it and he’s always complaining about that. It’s a beautiful exhaust tho.
On the other hand The M4 was WAY too loud for my liking which is why I got rid of it.

Leo Vince is my go to for exhausts now. I haven’t heard any bike with a Leo that I didn’t like.
The Akra does sound beautiful when you're wide open though! Here is a video when I was on the front straight at CotA when I still had the Akra installed (even though the thumbnail shows a pic from after the M4 was installed):

But, the M4 GP sounds great, at all RPM's. Here is a video of one of my rides after I installed the M4 GP:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts