Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my first bike, an 04 Zx6r (picture in avatar) with 24k miles on it. 700 miles so far and already interested in moto photography too. Hit me up if you ride in/near Kitsap!

·
Registered
12,481 Posts
Just got my first bike, an 04 Zx6r (picture in avatar) with 24k miles on it. 700 miles so far and already interested in moto photography too. Hit me up if you ride in/near Kitsap!
Get out to Crescent lake in the Olympic National park, before the snows come. Ride around the Hood Canal..... All the way down to Shelton and back up. You'll find many outstanding photo opportunities.

If you go all the way around the Olympic National park, and end up near Grays Harbor, you should see Jack Sparrows ship tied up...... They sailed that one all The way to the Caribbean for the filming.

All of the coastal mountains make for excellent riding opportunity. The Cascade mountains offer even more.

Don't know when they'll close the road to the observatory, if you can ride down to Mt. St. Helens the level of destruction from the blast is still easily visible near 40 years later up to 50 miles from the mountain. Awesome scenery, great roads, very sparsely populated. Unique.

I miss that area.

Poulsbo is another scenic spot near you. Leavenworth, halfway to Spokane, along Hwy 2......... Another great ride in and out through mountainous terrain, with a nice spot to stop.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts