Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new street rider from Canyon Lake, CA! Lifelong dirt bike rider but excited to finally get out on the street!

Feel free to contact me if you live in the Murrieta-Temecula-Elsinore area and want to hit the streets! I have a few buddies in the area with bikes (no other ZX6R's unfortunately!)

Thanks!
Josh

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Welcome out bro! Any pictures of your beast?!?!?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Welcome from Santa Barbara, I was actually just down in Murieta/Temecula

·
Registered
11,662 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome from Orange County (mission veijo)!

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
all us socal riders def need to go riding one of these days.
come on up to Santa Barbara! I run a group with 165 members! hahaha...

We could do a pretty cool meet with a bunch of SoCal ZX6 peeps soon.... that'd be pretty cool... :devious

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
I've got a bunch of track time coming up so it'll have to be on one of the weekends I'm not tracking. I'm only off every other Sunday. But I'm down to help plan! I can probably get at least 10 or 20 bikes to go... if we just wanted NINJA's I bet I could make that happen as well.. hahaha. Probably about 20 or more in the group.

Where would we do it? Malibu? Rock store? Seems pretty central for most people I'd think.

·
Registered
422 Posts
malibu, venice, rock, seems cool. & maybe have more than just ninjas. theres only like 5/20 kawis in my group. ill check with everyone on my end n then we can throw dates out to eachother? sound good?

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
works for me!

Actually... a fun ride in the hills and making our way to like Venice or Redondo/Manhattan beach would be cool. I'm thinking "find a place we can all park and show off bikes in public" kind of thing... hahaha.

Rock Store just gets WAY too packed on weekend to get a big group in there sometimes.

And hell yeah... any bike is cool with me.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Wished I lived in the LA area and join u guys for a ride! I live about an hour away from six flags (bakersfield area)

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
Wished I lived in the LA area and join u guys for a ride! I live about an hour away from six flags (bakersfield area)
Dude... I'm from Frazier Park. Went to BHS (Class of '93).

Rock store is over an hour from me too from Santa Barbara. No excuses! hahaha...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts