Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Hello From FreestyleRoam

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  kingsav3000 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone,

I'm Roman P, I'm 17 Years old Started to Ride a Bike Since Summer of 2013 :sly: My First and Only Bike is a ZX6R 2005.. Which is Completely Stock.

I Like Hot Wings, I Develop Apps For Apple App Store and Follow Me On Twitter @FreestyleRoamer:2fingerlol:

#6 ·
Thanks for the Advice but I bought it off a friend that never drove it because after he got it he put like 6500 Miles on it and then he went to cali with it to see his family loaded on truck and everything and then in the canyons he almost laid it down at 100MPh and after that he never rode on or ever sat on again and after that it sat there for about a year and then he sold it to me for 3000K... Yep 3K and I was glad that all that lawn mowing money I saved was worth it.. I Will Try to get pics of it as soon as I can but its a shop at the moment.. Im getting a Set of Avons on it and my camera Broke a year ago si yeah as soon as I can I will post a few pics of it

#7 ·
What the fuck is wrong with you kiddo!?

I've followed you through almost all your threads and what others think of you.

Go get some therapy done or you won't make it even as a McDonald's Burger flipper in this world.

Grow some balls, get in shape, stop dreaming and start working your butt off. You get nowhere by being aggressive.

Like people said here before, if you'd have said you want anything more in live than to own a 2005 Zx6R, everyone would've welcomed you with open arms.

Looking at your fake businesses or job occupations (also pissing of those who served in the marines or military in general), YOU Mister, really don't know much about live at all.

You can blame your parents for apparently pampering you too much when raising the worst liar on this forum! Quite the title my friend.
Little hint... don't blame your parents for everything else that will go wrong in your life.

BTW, that CBR600F4 is a former drag racer, not street legal and not crashed if it just has a side panel unbolted.

So come out of your snail house and fight or at least admit to it all for once. If you can't handle it, delete your account here cuz you won't be able to make a single post without getting trashed all over again.

P.S.: Learn proper English... it's only my 2nd language (i know the difference between life-live, then-than, stalk-stock) and you didn't make it past grade 7 skills in your mother tongue.

#8 ·
Oh shit... You go girl!!!!

Reactions: iLean2much
#9 ·
At this point there's nothing for him to do than close this account and leave forever or close it and make a new one and start clean with no bs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.