Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone, my name is josh you can call me TacoMcNasty, im 25 years old and have been riding for 15 years, i have a 3 year old son and another baby on the way. i currently live in abertbville, AL just recently purchased a wrecked 05 zx6r 636 got her running just looking for the rest of the odds and ends stuff so i can get back on 2 whels. wanna know anything else just ask me =) thanks .

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Albertville is the home of the fire hydrant, lol! I only know that because I have some family that used to live there/lives there. At 25, you probably went to high school with them. Post some pics up of that beautiful beast! I also have a sprocket cover, left side switches and some inner fairing trim that goes under the nose fairing and inside of the mid fairings around the radiator if you need them.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Welcome from the Huntsville area. Vanessa rides with us and comes from Albertville and meets us in Gurley. She had a '12 ZX6R till she totaled it. Now an R6. Look up FB under Tennessee Valley Sportbike Club for some local rides. I have two magma red ZX6Rs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks everyone, and 40acres i dont need the side switches or the radiator but how much for the rest of the stuff, i put an ad up on the marketplace of what all im in need of, i will check out that facebook page for sure my real name is joshua baker. and would love to go riding once i get my forks put on and get a tag and all that
[/IMG]

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hello and welcome. Recently made my first trip to Alabama. Never realized how nice the countryside was. I bet you've got some good riding in those southern hills.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts