Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
weather doin me head in wanna live somewhere with hot weather 24/7 and good roads. Ha anyways elo peeps Am ninjabob from by Liverpool:fire

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Howdy NinjaBob from Liverpool.

Come on down to Australia. No-ones complaining here (Well if you're in air-con you're not)

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
howdy mate, come to Australia where its nice all day long here...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
come on summer me bike needs t be used. Australia sounds good wouldnt mind tourin the place sometime what are the roads like?

were do ye go for spins Nijusho51?

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
come on summer me bike needs t be used. Australia sounds good wouldnt mind tourin the place sometime what are the roads like?
Too many of them. Usually pretty crappy.

But there are some gems out there.

·
Registered
37 Posts
tell me about it its never stopped raining for a couple of days now (newcastle) mind 2 bikes has solved that problem 1 for winter 1 for summerish weather the vf1000 i use in winter not to worried about the salt getting onto her and the ninja for play time summerish weather

·
Registered
900 Posts
Welcome m8, I'm living just inside North Wales, weathers been great this weekend, had a trip out to A&D at Denbigh and Woods of Abergele on Saturday, top ride-out with some mates.

·
Registered
157 Posts
hi m8 ....iam in st helens the weather today 22.2.08 has been so bad even the dog wouldnt go out for a hiss.......lol wher do you go out riding m8 .....

·
Registered
157 Posts
so whos out for a spin ?.......iam out next week not sure where iam going yet

ill post and let all know might go up to devils brigde good b roads fast as well

·
Registered
157 Posts
ive been out a few times ...if i can get out for just a few hours iam off out .....ripping up the queens high ways
jsut get out and ride

1 - 18 of 18 Posts