Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum and just a lil about myself. I have been working on bike for about 20 years as an aftermarket shop. I hope I might be able to offer some type of contribution to the forum , as Im sure Ill recieve it :). So my first question is, if anyone has had any luck with obtaining bin files for the 05/06 and 07/08 zx6r?. Im doing ecu flashing for Yamaha's and Suzukis now and am trying to expand my knowledge to the Kaws. Some pinout info would be sweet also. I have manuals, but Id like to back up what I have in the schematics with info reflashing. I hear that they are very much like the GSXR's but I want to make sure before I flash this ECU I have sitting here lol. Cheers. if theres a DIY about it here, maybe someone could point me in the right direction. If theres not, Id be glad to do a write up on it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
F'ing my bad on the double post. After posting in the welcome section, I went and pasted it on an actual thread, thinking that like some other forums I wont mention, the welcome thread might not be "looked at" by as many. So having said that, and the responses I got, looks like no one misses anything round heeeerreeee..

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
welcome to the site.... where the pics

·
Registered
703 Posts
Welcome. Might wanna post pics though... just saying.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts