1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Welcome...thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Shit...i wanna be there with you.... Riding that is... ;)
Nice ly done.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Welcome out. Glad ya got up this way to do some slaying & had a good time. Post an intro thread with pics of the bike, and give us a lil info on yourself, in the new members area if ya don't mind. Oh yeah....you'll get hit on quite often being an attractive female on a male dominated forum. The guys mean no harm though. Just a lot of youth and testerone surging through their veins.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
^ hahahaha.... So so true... Hahaha :D

·
Registered
11,985 Posts
Oh yeah....you'll get hit on quite often being an attractive female on a male dominated forum. The guys mean no harm though. Just a lot of youth and testerone surging through their veins.
:yumyum:

·
Registered
547 Posts
You ride that bike like a champ. Hopefully I'll be able to ride as good as you in the future.

·
Registered
197 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, where is the "dragon"? I've never heard of it. I'm guessing it is not in NY. lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you don't mind me asking, where is the "dragon"? I've never heard of it. I'm guessing it is not in NY. lol
Hey there! noooo, not in NY, lol! it is at the NC and TN state line, you actually ride in both states while you are doing the 11 miles. It is 318 turns in 11 miles! love it! Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, motorcycle and sport car two lane tourism serving Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, Cherohala Skyway, Moonshiner28, Devils Triangle, and Six Gap North Georgia. is great info about it and so is killboy.com photos - The Original Photographer from US129 Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap each week he does highlights of his fave photos that he's taken during the week! You see some pretty awesome rides while there! :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey there! noooo, not in NY, lol! it is at the NC and TN state line, you actually ride in both states while you are doing the 11 miles. It is 318 turns in 11 miles! love it! Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, motorcycle and sport car two lane tourism serving Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, Cherohala Skyway, Moonshiner28, Devils Triangle, and Six Gap North Georgia. is great info about it and so is killboy.com photos - The Original Photographer from US129 Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap each week he does highlights of his fave photos that he's taken during the week! You see some pretty awesome rides while there! :)
wow. That makes me want to take a ride down there just for that. Nearly 1000 miles to get there. My bike would be past the break in point then to actually ride :D. Maybe...just Maybe. Thanks btw

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you are very welcome kuchtaaa! Yeah, it's a 550 mile drive for us to up there, but oh-so worth it!! :)

and to everyone, thanks so much for the compliments :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Great vid! Hope you can come out next June for the mass ZX6R trip to the Gap! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Was that a Tuesday because there was no traffic? Looks like a whole heck of a lot of fun.

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
We've talked about it all over this forum, you not catch any of it???
anyway Its where were (forum members) are going next Jun 2012.
Your invited too.

you are very welcome kuchtaaa! Yeah, it's a 550 mile drive for us to up there, but oh-so worth it!! :)

and to everyone, thanks so much for the compliments :)
Well hello Heather, Welcome to the forum.
Thanks for sharing the nice video.
Iv been going to Deals gap for about 10 years now, Love the place.
I just did a trip there about a month ago, Were going back next year.
Hope you can join us.

·
Registered
108 Posts
nice riding there.

which weekend where you there in may? the first weekend?

I am pretty sure that you were across the look out from us when Silversurfer, I and our crew took pictures. I remember checking you out and saying chicks on ninjas are hot.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts