Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again every one.
I've just been informed by the previous owner that my bike will not pass an MOT as it's a European model so the headlight dips to the wrong side of the road. Can someone tell me what part would need replaced to get it to dip to the correct side of the road please? Would it be the whole headlight cluster or just the lens or maybe something else? :O I want to get this sorted so I don't have to mess about with putting tape over a certain part of the headlight (this is what the previous owner did to pass it's MOT apparently)
Cheers in advance.

·
Registered
13,117 Posts
Hello again every one.
I've just been informed by the previous owner that my bike will not pass an MOT as it's a European model so the headlight dips to the wrong side of the road. Can someone tell me what part would need replaced to get it to dip to the correct side of the road please? Would it be the whole headlight cluster or just the lens or maybe something else? :O I want to get this sorted so I don't have to mess about with putting tape over a certain part of the headlight (this is what the previous owner did to pass it's MOT apparently)
Cheers in advance.
So you are saying the headlight cluster is set up for right hand drive, rather than the wrong side of the road you deal with. :)

You would have to replace the headlamp assembly with one for an 'English' bike.... I don't think there is enough adjustment to dip the wrong side bulb far enough.

Or, you could convert the bike to HID projectors, and aim them however you please to pass MOT.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts