Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
I had a connector get crushed on my CBR600RR. Wound up buying a wiring harness off of eBay. LOL still have it minus 1 plug! One of several items I need to get rid of.

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Do you have a picture or 3 of what you need?

I have dozens and dozens of different oe plugs from all the manufacturers in quantities

Reactions: Strider

·
Registered
60 Posts
I order them in bulk and keep a personal stash. Usually the 2pin and 3pin stuff is relatively easy to find. The ECU multi pin one's not so much.

A picture would go a long way to determine which one you are looking for. Even if you no longer have it (or it's fried) give us a picture of what you're trying to plug in to.

·
Premium Member
1,738 Posts
Can I ask the stupid question of what/why you are splicing an entire plug/box from the harness? Is it just one bad wire/connection? If so, you can pull the pin from the box and pick up new ones (depending on the gauge) at your local AutoZone/hardware, splice it/crimp it and reinsert the pin into the existing plug/connector box. You don't necessarily need a whole new box/connector.

Just a thought :O as I just did that on my friends bike (his fuel pump connect shorted out, and literally burnt up a wire to the harness and the pin on both ends of the connections)

·
Premium Member
1,738 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
This...is...amazing! Thanks for sharing. Wow, gonna be nice to have on file. I could think of a time or two when I could've used sites like this (instead of making my own connections from autozone kits on a zx7r ignition switch and forgetting about resistors haha
You're welcome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts