Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Hands in the air for Atlantic Canada! Or not.

5K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  baker636 
#1 ·
:clap
Come on Alantic Canada.
Newfoundland, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia! Yay!
Lets get this ball rollin'!:rotfl

#3 · (Edited)
Road layout

Well the only part of the East coast that I know really well is Nova Scotia.
I live on the main land, but the highlands up around Inganish are always beautiful. The roads are a bit wavy, and their are a fair amount of sharp turns because for alot of the trip you are going up mountains, but it makes for a fullfilling ride. The main land on the other hand is relatively flat, lots of highways and stuff. not as nice as the highlands though.:)

#18 ·
St John New Brunswick sendin out 4 fingers and a thumb

#20 ·
who is gonna be at Atlanticade in Moncton this summer ????????

#21 ·
Hey from Halifax.....well originally from Newfoundland but been in Halifax for the last 10 years or so. I really enjoy all the old highways in and around the city and of course the highlands in Cape Breton. The roads.....well to be honest alot suck but we have some good pavement as well.....you just have to look for it. See you on the street.

#22 ·
Hello to Atlantic Canada! Southwestern Ontario resident here, and I hope to one day roll a wheel over the roads of east coast. Beautiful country and great people in that area.

Glad to hear from you and hope to hear more activity from all Canadians!

Cheers...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.