Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Unfortunately no. Shit; here I thought I was being somewhat original! They are nuts bright though for sure.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Thanks! Unfortunately no. Shit; here I thought I was being somewhat original! They are nuts bright though for sure.
They still look sick though! After I made that post I remembered I had seen the bike on the local FB group as well, did a dig back 2 weeks and found his pic.

Where abouts in STL you live? Florissant here.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They still look sick though! After I made that post I remembered I had seen the bike on the local FB group as well, did a dig back 2 weeks and found his pic.

Where abouts in STL you live? Florissant here.
That looks good. I'm in O'fallon. Pretty sure I sold a windscreen to you last year maybe?

·
Registered
476 Posts
It is impossible to capture the true hi-viz yellow color on camera, but I really like the way they turned out. Should go great with my new Bell RS-1 helmet in hi-viz yellow. :yumyum:

Too gaudy?
Looks great! Seeing you bike is making me lean closer to doing the same...

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
This was a suggestion when I did a poll for what colour wheels I should have on my blue ZXZZR Chimera.

Wasn't sure on it, went with a dark gold and I'm happy with the results, but this is cool too!

·
Registered
233 Posts
looking sharp. I love that hi-vis wheels are becoming more popular now ^_^

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Very colorful.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts