Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm from Greenville SC and there's barely any groups here. The only decent group I'm apart of is like 70% cruisers, which isn't a bad thing but they all look at sport bike people like some young irresponsible people because We don't prefer to drive a cruiser. Smh. Any groups you are apart of out there that is somewhat close to Greenville?

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
if you're on facebook, look for facebook groups close enough to you or create one.

·
Banned
7,068 Posts
Fuck groups. Just ride. Anytime I've been out with more than 2-3 bikes it turned into a dick measuring contest :thumbdown: this could be more of a statement about the people with whom I was riding that time... :O I've ridden with spiderman and he was very good about not pushing me beyond my limits. I've also had times when I've been invited to go with a larger group of other riders and bailed in the first 5 miles because I did not like the way they were riding.

Personally, I like having one-two other bikes for safety especially if I intend to move with a purpose. It just becomes a lot to think about/deal with when there are more.

Ey3

Edited.

·
Registered
152 Posts
He'll run into the same problem here! If I was a little close we could hook up. Got a buddy that rides a hog like a mad man and I ride some with his.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I met a few people today. Was just at cycle specialties the other day. Super cool people there

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Charlotte guys meet up and ride quite a bit it's a ways for you but it's a good ride. Nothing local. Typically a run up to the mountains. It's all about finding the right ppl to ride with.

I am not part of a group or anything but there's typically 4 to 6 of us that get out and ride. The guys may ride fast but everyone rides the pace they feel comfortable at. No showing off or dick measuring. Just a fun ride. Most of the guys are "old guys". Married. Kids. Career..... Wanna have fun but prioritize making it home in one piece.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
As a matter of fact. The charlotte introduction ride is April 25 th. Going from Charlotte to Morganton, NC. Then to marion NC then to lil Switzerland NC and back. Long ass day quite honestly but a good ride and meet lots of ppl from all over.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Spider-Man! Me and my father in law travel to NC a lot. Asheville and Charlotte a lot. So it's possible! It'll definitely put my butt to the limits on ride comftorbility. 1 1/2 hrs just to get to Charlotte and then the ride and then back home. Lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts