Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to a local Shop here they said if I get an order of 5 sets or more she should not have a problem doing 15% off. The levers are $90 per lever. The shop said they would need to place 1 order so I would need the money prior to actually making the order. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
If they did a set for the '97 F3 then I could be interested - Obviously I'd stick the shipping on top of that for you

·
Registered
987 Posts
Kate, you pay that price over this side of the pond. They are a great lever. I think the clutch lever is the same from the F1 to B1h maybe even newer than that.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Really?

You got a link for this side of the pond - I'm feeling lazy and can't be bothered googling :lol:

They really only £55 here?

·
Registered
987 Posts
Oops, is that all that $90 is worth. i thought it was about £70 which is what i paid for mine.

They don't list them for pre 98 ZX6's so get a later master cylinder and clutch lever. if you need to see if a later lever will fit i have a pair you can borrow.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I've got the master cylinder etc from a B model ZX9R on mine but it'd be awesome if I could borrow the clutch lever to see if that would fit....Thank you!

·
Registered
987 Posts
i have the standard B1h clutch and brake levers in my spares box. You are welcome to try them. ASV list the same part number for the B1h and ZX9R 94-00 so you're in there, and i am sure the clutch lever will be the same.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Didn't get it try again

·
Registered
987 Posts
Sorry, it was Celticstar i pm'd!

i already have a set of ASV shorty levers. They are the best aftermarket levers i have seen and used. They are great quality and the brake feel is awesome. i have also crash tested them and they passed.

might be an idea to put a pic up of them

·
Registered
458 Posts
Pics, pics, pics, pics.....

Sorry, it was Celticstar i pm'd!

i already have a set of ASV shorty levers. They are the best aftermarket levers i have seen and used. They are great quality and the brake feel is awesome. i have also crash tested them and they passed.

might be an idea to put a pic up of them
Hi,

Yes please to the pic... I'm looking for my '08 6R and have heard good thing but not seen them on a bike.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi,

Yes please to the pic... I'm looking for my '08 6R and have heard good thing but not seen them on a bike.
I can no longer do this. We never ended up getting enough people that wanted to spend the money.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You obviously didn't read the part where I said I can no longer do this.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.