Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
So I have the D-axis bar end mirrors. And FYI they will sun fade black to purpleish, and u won't be able to use the bar ends u referenced with the mirrors they require a detent on the bar end to mount them, had to order the bar ends for the mirrors that are made for them. See pics below..

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
One question I have is, can you even see the mirrors at the end of the bar? I was riding yesterday after checking out the Driven D-Axis mirrors and I looked where they would be and thought, man, that would be hard as hell to see what is in the mirror.

The Driven D-Axis mirrors and bar ends can be used together. The mirrors mount in between the bar ends and the .
They aren't readily in your field of view while riding but U don't have to turn I our whole head to see them. I do think they give u a better field of view behind/beside you.
And if they can mount on the inside of those bar ends that would be great. FYI my gold Driven block offs haven't faded but the gold and the black have both faded on the bar end mirrors

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.